Wednesday, June 16, 2010

RUN!!!

I am so terribly sorry that I didn't get a post up yesterday. I was so tired and the air conditioning doesn't work in my room and the hot computer was just making matters worse. So this will be a double dose blog where i fit two days into one post. So last night just after midnight there was a knock at my door. I didn't want to get up cause i was sleeping so i just laid there hoping that what ever it was would just go away. All too soon where my hopes smashed when another knock at my door accrued. I, in wishful thinking, stayed in bed again, this time thinking that they would go away or that my room-mate would get it. Neither of those happened when the pounding started; that is when i finally got up. I went to the door and looked through the peep hole. At twelve o'clock midnight, the person out side my door looked like David Couter. When i saw what i thought was him i reluctantly opened the door to see what had brought him to my room this late in the evening. When i opened the door i was surprised, relived, and intrigued to not find David, but a male councilors i had never seen before. He informed me that i was needed. So i searched my room to find my keys and a hoodie just in case it was cold in the night. I was then taken to the lobby of the dorm where a good, new friend of mine was waiting. We then got one other person, another new friend, and were driven to the theatre building, where we were sat down and talked to one by one. They told us that a kid had been kicked out, that we needed to stop whatever we were doing, and that if it continued we would be next. We then were driven back to the dorms and allowed to finish the rest of our night in peace. I then woke up and went to acting class where i got to do the monologue that we had to learn while we were here. I was very relived to get it over with, and i thought it went really well. People got where and who i was, which was the main goal. After class we had a rehearsal which was fun as always. We got to work on a really fun part of the show and we got to have a lot of creative input which was nice. That night i had two honor's rehearsal with a art gallery viewing in between. All of which was great. We got to see art work in progress which was lots of fun.

Now on to today. Today was pretty normal until the end. I got up this morning and then went to dance class which was rather frustrating. The Cindy cast has been learning the dances in their rehearsals. So they had new stuff and changed stuff the rest of us had never seen. So we we asked a question or just said what we knew was right some of the people got an attitude. I just don't get that. I mean it isn't their place. Then some people would be talking and sometimes he would get mad and then with some people he would just laugh with them. I don't like how it isn't consistent with everyone, but life goes on. The rest of the day was kinda normal: theater apprec., rehearsal for honors and the play. Then it happened. All the CCA kids were walking back to the dorms when Nick gets a call saying that some kids have run away and we are on lock down. That's we were started to hurry. We picked up our pace and when we where close to the dorms a woman told us that we needed to hurry and that walking fast wasn't hurry enough. So we then had to stay in our rooms until they came and got us for a meeting where they told us what was going on. I ensure you that i am OK. I am a little stopped up and my head hurts, but other than that i am just fine. So that's what you missed from yesterday and what happened today. You keep reading and I'll keep writing. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. this pretty much sums up our life. lol. i feel like you should print these out and make them your journals. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jay. this blog is getting pretty suspenseful. i hope you are really enjoying yourself. i'll be sure to keep reading the blog : )

    ReplyDelete