Friday, June 18, 2010

My name is Roberto

Well today was kinda normal and quiet compared to the rest of the week. We had dance this morning which was better then some other days in my opinion, and after that we had rehearsal. In this rehearsal everyone came to our rehearsal and some lines were past out(there is a chorus in our show like in Shakespeare). It was so much fun. I love the way Mark, our director, is doing it, it's amazing. After lunch we had another musical audition work shop, which is always fun and interesting. Then the next thing was a split rehearsal where we finished working on my scene. I am so excited for this show. It is going to be so good. I can't wait for you all to come see it. After dinner we had free time until the honor's music concert, which was awesome. Two people played the marimbas and they were awesome; I want them to come play at my house all the time. I couldn't help but smile during most of it. OH it was so good. After that some of us had a costume fitting and I realize how ghetto public school costumes can be. I mean these are legit costumes. And that concluded my day. I then came back to the dorm ordered some pizza, hung out with friends, and then went to bed. But nonetheless it was still a good day at G-School. So you keep reading and I'll keep writing. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment