Friday, June 11, 2010

Blisters

Today i got my first blister. I share that so you will know that i am doing work. I am not sitting around i am actually doing stuff. Another thing that i am doing other than sitting is i am taking college classes and here is some of the great knowledge that i have learned while i have been here: some one is always better than you and that you can always get better; there is always something new to learn; that when you sing make it to where you have to sing or you will die. I do apologize for not posting last night. i am sure because i have so many readers that all of you were so disappointed that you didn't have something to read before go to bed. Well right now i am sitting out side in the hall while i am in rehearsal. Today was been great. I have laughed a lot and i got to sing today and people said i did really well. Tomorrow we are going to the big ATL and we get to see two shows. i am really excited about it. That is all i can think to tell you right now if you have any questions i will be gald to answer them. So keep reading and i'll keep writing. So until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I miss you - blisters and all ! It's just not the same - but so so so so excited that you're having fun!
    "aunt" Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey handsome! I'm so super glad you are having this experience. I'm very proud of you and know that you are going to be great. I'm really looking forward to seeing you next week-end.

    PRODUCERS rehearsals are going well. You and David will be able to get caught up quickly--I have no doubts. The basses need you, that's for sure! And the tenors need David.

    I am pretty tired this week. VBS and my volunteer work and rehearsals has just been worn me down. I'm really looking forward to going away.

    Take care of your feet. Be careful showering in a public shower--that could be athlete's foot. Be sure to wash your feet well. And get some help if it doesn't get better. Don't try to bear it; get help so it doesn't become a problem.

    Okay, enough Dad advice. I am missing you but I'm knowing that you are great!

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jay

    Today was the longest day at work -- be glad you missed it! The power went out for the half the park. Our half. So for TWO HOURS we had no power. Which was nice, because we didn't have to do a show. But crappy, because it meant we had to just stay in the house with NO air conditioning. The thermometer said it was 94 degrees in the house. Miserable hot.

    But I miss you a lot, as does everybody. Well, the people who matter anyway. I hope I get to see you on Saturday because if not I'll be very sad.

    You are starting to slack on your blogging, too! I like reading them-- don't disappoint me!

    Love Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure do enjoy your blog and hearing about all the great experiences you are having. I still can't picture you as a villian.... Can't wait to hear how that comes out.

    ReplyDelete