Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Quicky

So this is a quick blog before i go to bed. Today was wet. it rained almost every time i had to walk some where. So every time i changed i get wet again. it was exhausting. Although while walking in the rain with out an umbrella i started singing a song that i made up about not having an umbrella and i became quite fond of it; I'm not so sure about the people around me though. Other that that though today was great. I found out that I am the evil guy in the play, Mr. Zyclo. I am really excited about doing it. Then in tonight's rehearsal we did this awesome awesome exercise that i don't remember the name of, I'll get back to you with that. But it was so much fun. It is hard to explain and since i am tired i don't feel like tying it all, but I'll tell you about it at a later date. It was a good day. So keep reading and I'll keep writing. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Have your Toms dried out yet?

    Find out anything about this weekend yet?

    Still loving you :)
    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy did it rain that day. I woke up at like six thirty because the thunder scared me half to death. It shook my room. Sorry you got wet.

    ReplyDelete